bank (plural banks)
- an institution that has many branch offices where one can place and borrow money and take care of financial affairs.
- a branch office of such an institution
- a safe and guaranteed place of storage for important items or goods to be used by the general public
- blood bank
- sperm bank
- a row or panel of items stored or grouped together.
- a bank of switches
- (nautical) An elevation, or rising ground, under the sea
- an embankment, an earth slope
- a row of keys on an musical keyboard or the equivalent on a typewriter keyboard
- (nautical) The side of a river channel, especially that part that usually rises above the water level.
- (nautical) A shallow area of shifting sand, gravel, mud, and so forth (for example, a sandbank or mudbank).
4 letters in word "bank": A B K N.
Anagrams of bank:
Words found within bank: